Old Redingensian Association
Old boys of Reading School have been holding Annual Dinners since 1768. The first club was formed in 1888, and became The Old Redingensians' Club in 1921.
Today, the Old Redingensian Association is a registered charity (C.C. No.: 297507) involved in a broad range of activities that enrich the life of the school and its alumni. These include:-
- Sporting and social activities for alumni, including rugby, cricket, golfing and social events throughout the year
- Enterprise Awards that encourage adventurousness, citizenship, creativity, and leadership amongst Reading School students, by providing financial support for community service, expeditions, and improvement in skills and knowledge.
- Commemorating the achievements of past and present pupils of the School
- Maintaining an archive of historical material from which an electronic archive of images, records and reference sources is being created. Some archive material is already available on-line and can be accessed via the Alumni Area.