Admissions Policies for Entry in 2019
The Governing Body of Reading School has agreed its policies for 2019 entry for Year 7 Day, Year 7 Boarding, Sixth Form and Non Routine Admissions. The policies are published below:
- Year 7 Admissions Policy for 2019 Entry for Day Applicants
- Year 7 Admissions Policy for 2019 Entry for Boarding Applicants
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy for 2019 Entry
- Non Routine Admissions Policy for 2019 Entry
- Suitability for Boarding Form
Admissions Policies for Entry in 2020 - Live Consultation
At the recent Full Governing Body meeting the governors decided to make some changes to the admissions policies for entry in 2020. When changes are proposed to admission arrangements, all admission authorities must consult on their admission arrangements (including any supplementary information form) that will apply for admission applications the following school year.
The key changes to the policies are the changes to the pass mark for Year 7 entry and GCSE points score for Year 12 entry for Pupil Premium/Looked After Children and Previously Looked After children. All changes to the policies are highlighted in yellow.
The consultation must last for a minimum of 6 weeks and will commence on Friday 2nd November 2018. Therefore if you have any comments regarding the proposed changes or any aspect of the Admissions Policies, please send to Caroline Mole, Executive Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th December 2018 at 5.00pm. The full policies with highlighted changes can be viewed on the school website using the following links:
- Year 7 Admissions Policy for Day Students for 2020 entry
- Year 7 Admissions Policy for Boarding Students for 2020 entry
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy for 2020 entry
- Non Routine Admissions Policy
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AT THE FULL GOVERNING BODY MEETING IN JULY 2015, THE GOVERNORS AGREED TO INCREASE ITS PUPIL ADMISSION NUMBER (PAN) FOR YEAR 7 ENTRY IN 2016 FROM 124 TO 150.