'Boarding is an integral part of the school. It is highlighted as an area of excellence by staff and young people. Young people are proud of their progress, which they feel is a result of their boarding experiences. The extremely positive relationships between staff and young people enable them to develop as individuals, safe in the knowledge that they are secure, valued and respected.' Ofsted Inspection Report, February 2017
Principles for Covid-Secure Boarding
- Overriding priority being to promote and protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our pupils in line with Government Guidance
- Dedicated corridors and areas within the boarding houses for year group bubbles with no other student access
- Enhanced cleaning and hand sanitiser stations available
- Matron’s available throughout the day in both boarding houses for pastoral support
- Mental health and emotional well being of our boarders continues to be a key priority
Please click the menus on the right to browse the boarding pages.